J.P. Morgan Tournament of Champions
The Tournament of Champions, established in 1930, is the oldest, longest-running squash championship in the United States.The “ToC” is the best known squash tournament in the world and is the world’s largest squash spectator event, impacting more than 250,000 people live.
The tournament is one of the world’s top ten professional championships, joining fellow PSA World Series level events in Chicago, Egypt, Hull (UK), Hong Kong, Philadelphia, Dubai and Qatar.
Learn more at: www.tocsquash.com
The 8-Day event features:
- $350,000 in prize money and player benefits
- Professional divisions for men and women
- More than twenty (20) individual sessions of play, most of which are SOLD OUT
- More than 7,000 reserved seat spectators
- Mohamed Elshorbagy - Egypt
- Nour El Sherbini - Egypt